[PD] win98 crash when clicking on pd object

Martin Dupras martin.dupras at uwe.ac.uk
Sun Jan 13 17:05:45 CET 2002

I'm experiencing weird behaviour on a win98(se) laptop.

I have pd 0.34 running in the same set-up as my win2k machine, that is with
zexy, gem, iemlib, etc., with virtually no problem at all except for the
following: if I double-click or control-click a pd object to see a subpatch,
PD crashes automatically. I have tried with a brand new install of the most
recent version of PD, with no libraries and I'm always getting the same
problem.

Does anyone have a clue why this is happening, or experienced similar
problems? I'm a bit puzzled as to why this only happens with the pd object,
especially considering that everything else is working as expected.

Thanks!

- martin