[PD] .pdrc ?

oliver stotz oliver at klingt.org
Wed Jan 16 17:52:15 CET 2002

sorry, if this was an issue before...

 i'm not sure whether .pdrc in linux overrides flags specified in the
command line or the other way round ?

are there any ways to define different pd-settings for different
purposes?

another thing i discovered is, that the iemlib-sliders when used
excessively (i.e. by sending a stream of numbers to it ) take a deadly
amount of CPU. the speed of the stream of numbers has not been that
dramatic (a metro with 200ms) but still my CPU went berserk. is there a
way (i.e. by setting a specific flag) to reduce the gui-priority, like
the "overdrive"-option in max/msp ?

btw: my system is debian 2.4.16, pd-0.34-4

thanx for any clue

oliver