[PD] Midi In not working

Jim Ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Fri Jan 18 17:12:24 CET 2002

> I am trying to get PD to work with my Soundblaster Live! card on Windows
> NT.  When I test Audio / Midi, I can hear the audio, but have no idea how
> to test the midi in.
What kind of MIDI data are your sensors sending? If its controller info. You
should see numbers changing below ctlin on the testtone patch.  If you type
pd -listdev       in a command prompt from the pd\bin directory you will see
all the devices that PD recognizes. Make sure you SBLIVE is there and
designated MIDI input device #1 . Good luck.
Jim