[PD] Midi In not working

Eric Edward Schultz schultze at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 18 07:14:49 CET 2002

Thanks for the response.

I am sending polytouch.  My project works fine on my linux machine.  But
darn that NT.  I lauch PD -midiindev 1.  I get no errors on start up,
but no midiin either. I can see the devices with -listdev, and thus why
I flag midiindev 1 because it is SB LIVE IN.

Interesting to not that if I launch PD without flags, or pd -listdev, I
get the message: midiInOpen: there is no driver installed on your system.
pd -midiindev 1 launches without the message, but no midi in.

Perplexed and seeking

eric