[PD] help!

Manuel Pestana dreedee at netcabo.pt
Sun Jan 20 07:31:25 CET 2002

hey, I need some help with a PD program I have to turn in on monday morning, if any of you could help me on this it wuold be very cool, it´s very simple. Here goes what the teacher asked me to do:

"6  AM Radio

AM_signal = information_signal * carrier_wave
You are to build a PD program that creates a modulated signal (AM). It must be possible to visualize 3 signals ( AM signal, information signal and carrier wave signal) using the array objects. The system must be prepared to work with the following AM radio channels : Channel 1 (720KHz), Channel 2 (1251KHz) e any other channel at your discretion. "

If any of you out there could build this simple program for me, please email me ASAP!
thankz!

Manuel Pestana