[PD] Setting delay times within abstractions?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Jan 23 11:38:30 CET 2002

hi,

are there `multiply defined' warnings written to the terminal window?
If so, then you should use variable naming scheme for your delays,
like [delwrite~ $1 $2] and [delread~ $1] inside an abstraction,
instantiated as [mydelay <name> <max-delay-time>].

Or maybe you are playing with short delay times (sub-blocksize)?

Otherwise I do not know -- it works for me...

Krzysztof