[PD] A few questions

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Jan 23 11:42:00 CET 2002

hi,

I would be glad to help, but could you be more specific about your
MIDI setup?  Is keyboard used as a controller for an external sound
module?  Do you have this trouble exclusively using Pd, or in any
MIDI program (sequencer, etc.)?  Have you tried connecting [notein]
to [noteout]?  Is `MIDI OUT' section of testtone patch working?

Krzysztof