[PD] 0.35 test 5 for Linux only

mark mark at junklight.com
Thu Jan 24 11:42:00 CET 2002

Hi,

without wanting to be a nuisance - what are your rough
timescales for windows (I'm a developer myself so I
know that anything you say will be subject to change :-)).

I find that at the moment PD is becoming one of my main
music making tools and some of the things comming up
look quite useful...

cheers

mark