[PD] 0.35 test 5 for Linux only

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Thu Jan 24 17:13:40 CET 2002

hi Miller,

the new data stuff is very nice, and does not break much of existing
work using templates!  After converting templates to structs even my
shaky pianoroll patches work.  But I think there should be an option
to bypass saving of scalars (just like optional saving of array
contents).  Otherwise my pianoroll patches might get quite heavy...

Btw. I found that one of the crashes -- occurring after choosing
properties entry of [pd] box popup menu  -- is caused by making
a call through an empty text_widgetbehavior.w_propertiesfn pointer
(in graph_properties() routine).

Krzysztof