[PD] 0.35 text 6 -- linux and microsoft windows

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Fri Jan 25 10:53:36 CET 2002

hi Miller,

that was quick!  Now iemguis move around as they should, hslider works,
[pd] box properties do not crash, compilation works, and you got rid of
-- not even mentioned on pd-list -- click-on-array crash.

Btw. our (impatient pd-list posters') suggestion to use --disable-debug
(or--enable-debug=no) to bypass compilation warnings was misleading,
because the effect is just the opposite.  The configure script forces
-g option if only it sees _any_ variation of a `debug' argument.  This
is probably rude, but not really important.

Krzysztof