[PD] 0.35 text 6 -- linux and microsoft windows

mark mark at junklight.com
Fri Jan 25 11:27:07 CET 2002

Hmm,

I downloaded the windows version and on running it I get an
error in the 16bit (??) windows subsystem. I did a quick
recompile and it runs - haven't had a chance to check
everything out 'cos I'm at work.

Just a quick suggestion - would it be possible to put a
version number somewhere on the runtime - my prefrence
would be on the title bar of the first window (the one
where you turn audio on or off) but an about box
would do the trick to.

cheers

mark