Scheme / Re: [PD] permutations

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Jan 25 15:56:05 CET 2002

Hi Larry,

I'm quite sure that the pyrite object doesn't exist any more. It was
written for the 68k Mac and to my knowledge never got ported to
PowerPC. After that, James McCartney started to develop SuperCollider,
which has a very similar syntax as the former pyrite object (something
between C,smalltalk and lisp).

Thanks for the hint concerning your external. I definetely will have a
look at it. In general, I'm very interested in such things as I would
like to interface pd with all sorts of external programs and already
started to code some of this. Maybe we could discuss what is needed
here on the list?

Yours, Orm