[PD] font size and w2k (bug?)

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sun Jan 27 00:23:08 CET 2002

Hi list,

today I did some tests with pd (0.35 test 4) on win 2000. It works fine
but patches with font size 8 can not be opened.

When starting pd with '-font 8' and creating a new canvas, pd crashes
whenever I choose an item from the 'edit' menue. Opening existing
patches with font size 8 crahses pd as well. Font size 10 works....

Maybe I'll download the latest pd version tomorrow but I'm wondering if
anybody else has had this problem on win2k. Using win98 works with all
font sizes.

Olaf

PS: w2k reports an error when pd crashes: "unknown software exception",
debugging tells me about an error in g_text.c (in function
rtext_senditup())