[PD] ASIO drivers in windows

mark mark at junklight.com
Sun Jan 27 23:48:46 CET 2002

Hi,

this would be really useful to me too because then I could
stream multiple channels into the creamware environment.

I've just downloaded the aiso SDK - it comes with lots of
examples and looks pretty straight forward. Is there any
documentation on how the current driver is implemented?

BTW I am not really in a position to take on this project
right now 'cos I'm expecting my first kid any day now
but I don't mind giving a helping hand

cheers

mark