[PD] ASIO drivers in windows

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 28 00:09:11 CET 2002

Hi all,

There's a Pd "portaudio" interface (in s_mac.c and s_portaudio.c), and
portaudio supports ASIO in "beta"... see
http://www.portaudio.com/

So in principle you can get Pd to talk to ASIO by just linking it all
toghether.  I haven't tried this because I don't have any soundcards in my
Windows machine that support ASIO.

Come to think of it, what's the cheapest soundcard ASIO supports?

cheers
Miller