[PD] A question or two and a PD related (music) release

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon Jan 28 12:13:33 CET 2002

hi
yes, connect a number box to the outlet of the soundfiler - and everytime
you load a sample you will get the number of samples.
the samplerate is shown by the object "samplerate~" when you send a bang to
it. the time in seconds is samples devided by samplerate. (for example 44100
samples is one second).
rightklick with the mouse on an object and a help-patch will appear...
marius.