[PD] Multiple notes from "notein"

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon Jan 28 13:58:52 CET 2002

hi,
notein actually shows you all incoming midi messages, but very shortly one after the other
if you want to separate the "voices", u can use the "poly"-object, which assigns every key a number. then "pack 0 0 0" and then "route 1 2 3 4 5 ...".
you will get a list of two numbers at each of the route-outlets. they are pitch and volume (1-127).
marius.