[PD] [CALL FOR ACTION] about worms and virusses

mark mark at junklight.com
Tue Jan 29 14:24:34 CET 2002

I appreciate your point - however I cannot open the worm
within outlook because I have scripting turned off - I
would explicitly need to save the email to disk and open
it there. Like I say I use outlook because it is the corporate
standard. You CAN lock down outlook so it will not run
ANY outlook script worms past present and future (by
not allowing it to use script or active content).

The only other option of course is to remove all outlook
users from the mailing list - a little draconian in my opinion.

mark