[PD] New Externs

mark mark at junklight.com
Tue Jan 29 18:30:31 CET 2002

I have been making some objects that I wanted and thought I would
make them available. You can get the library here - there is a readme
inside. I will put a proper webpage up for it very soon.

www.junklight.com/january02/pd/mjLib.zip

There are currently two objects:

	pin~	- randomly delivers the input signal to either the right or left
outlet with a given probability
	metroplus - allows complex timing bangs to be delivered

It should compile under linux with minimal work (just #ifdef'ing includes I
reckon)
but I haven't got a linux box with a build environment on it to hand
right now.

More objects comming soon.

cheers

mark