[PD] wav file headers

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 30 17:08:58 CET 2002

Could you send me (NOT the list) a very short soundfile Pd isn't opening?
I've adopted Krzysztof's changes which might improve things but I can't
test it without having some of the offending soundfiles...

(and could someone send me a floating-point WAVE file too? and a
wave file with a non-12-byte header?  thanks...)

cheers
Miller