[PD] [CALL FOR ACTION] about worms and virusses

richard.bowers at ntlworld.com richard.bowers at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 31 15:49:52 CET 2002

Maybe there should be an introductory email for new list users giving advice
on how to protect against worms and viruses - no matter which client they
use. It should be a practical guide - not just a warning - listing any known
methods for commonly used clients. I personally object to the tyranny of
blocking users on the basis of the clients they use when they are only using
them in good faith.