[PD] mjLib new objects

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Thu Jan 31 21:23:15 CET 2002

Hi,

mark hat gesagt: // mark wrote:

> I have added a couple of new objects to my library:
>
> 	prob - generates random events with a given probability
> 	monorhythm - basic rhythm pattern building block that allows polyrhthms to
> be generated quickly and easily

I like your monorhythm thingie, and I found myself playing with it for about
an hour, without recognizing how time has passed ;) Also the metroplus,
which I didn't know before, is a nice idea.

If only there would be a linux makefile. I did compile each external
by hand, had to delete some #includes, but I could not build the whole
library under linux. Maybe a Makefile-wizard could help, as your objects
are really useful, even as single externals.

bye,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______