[PD] Trouble loading PD under Linux

Jim Ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Fri Feb 1 19:41:41 CET 2002

Thanks Miller,

I'm running on a laptop so I'd have to get an external card. Yes I
believe it is using intel drivers. The actual sound device is a Cirrus
CS 4299 using an AC97 codec. When I run sndconfig it detects an Intel
device. I wonder if I have to specify that it isn't Intel? Oh well
chances are I won't be using adc and dac at the same time right now.
I'll work on getting midi working. Thanks again.
Jim