[PD] expr~ exp($v1)?

Shahrokh Yadegari syadegar at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 1 22:03:04 CET 2002

The functions in expr~ version 0.1 did not work. All functions are
now working properly in version 0.3. Miller told me that he will include
this version in about a week. I will also be putting out version 0.4
which will include access to the "value" object as well, so you can say
"expr $f1+xxx" where "xxx" is a variable of a value object. If I finish
this quickly, it will hopefully make it in the next release of pd.

I am sorry to have been slow in passing the new version to Miller,
however, you can download version 0.3 from
http://crca.ucsd.edu/~yadegari/expr.html
where you will find documentation about the expr family objects as
well.

Shahrokh.