[PD] Midi win9x troubles

Darkback at aol.com Darkback at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 07:20:17 CET 2002

Hey,

I have two machenes both running windows, one running 98, the other running
Me.  I have gotten a midiin error on loading PD version 3.4 and 3.5.  The
older version of PD that I have works just fine...but the newer version has
some functions that I am interested in using also.  all of the midi output
devices work in all versions.  The problem is just with Midi in.

Has anyone else run into the problem?  has anyone else fixed it?  Is there a
way to copy across just the midi in functions from one version of PD to the
next?

Che