[PD] Portable Audio

mark mark at junklight.com
Wed Feb 6 23:33:35 CET 2002

I built a version of PD with portable audio (direct sound) in w2k late this
afternoon -
replaced the current audio opening with pretty much a copy of the mac
stuff (changing mac_ to nt_ where appropriate) - all built fine and ran
fine - and whats more under debug I could see the buffer pointers moving
round the ring buffer. All the return codes where DS_OK etc. I used pa_devs
to get the device number - basically everything seemed to be working fine -
except that is for one small detail - I couldn't hear anything?

Does anyone have any experience of this or any clues as to what might be
wrong?

BTW this is with a view to making the AISO driver work as well as DirectX

cheers

mark