[PD] build pd without tcl

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Sat Feb 9 21:36:46 CET 2002

hi smoerk and sorry -- you have proved me wrong...

Indeed, there is a bug in sys_startgui() of s_inter.c:  a proper place
for the entire #ifdef NT block starting in line 664 is probably in the
`else' block of `if (sys_nogui)' which ends in line 591.

Feeling ashamed, I downloaded 0.35-test8.msw, and... again you are
right, -nosound etc. options have no effect.  But in 0.34-patch3, which
is the version (if any) I still use in msw, these are working.

Krzysztof