[PD] Trying to configure Gem under Linux ... gltt not available

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Sat Feb 9 22:01:28 CET 2002

Hey Jim, I ecall having this problem myself. I think gltt put its libs
under /usr/local/lib/gltt when Gem is looking for them under
/usr/local/lib. now this depends on where you installed gltt? It could
also be in /usr/lib if you do:

find / -name "*gltt*" -print

as root then it will list all the files with "gltt" in the name on the
filesystem. (might take a while though) that way you'll know where the
libs are.

You could link the libs to /usr/local/lib (or wherever yours are) or
just copy them as I did. (cd /usr/local/lib/gltt; cp * ..)

let me know if it works!

Ben

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Jim Ruxton wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm running RH7.2 and trying to configure Gem. When I follow the
> instructions ie. create Auxiliary libraries and then run the configure
> script I get an error "library gltt not available - run makeauxlibs script"
> Anyone know why gltt wouldn't be available. I downloaded gltt and
> installed it. Thanks.
> Jim

B. Bogart
---------