[PD] what is the current state of the support for the Alsa Hammerfall driver?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Mon Feb 11 20:48:50 CET 2002

Ivica Bukvic wrote:

> Hi all! I was just checking out the pure-data.org site, and since I
> heard  a while ago that the site is somewhat out of date, I was
> wondering just how well does the pd work with the latest ALSA driver for
> the Hammerfall card (0.9.beta10 or whatever it is)? Any info would be
> greatly appreciated! Sincerely,

i really don't think that the alsa-drivers for the rme-hammerfall will
work with pd (but i am out of date too: at least they didn't work last
year in june...)

but what is wrong with the oss-drivers ?
(something is wrong: AES/EBU-in will not work with hw-revision 1.5; but
i think it doesn't work under also too)

mfg.cd.sadf
IOhannes