[PD] licensing

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Feb 13 11:43:30 CET 2002

hi all,

what license would be the most appropriate for a `vexing' library
of Pd externals, that I am going to release this week, and in which
I use snippets from GPLed sfront, MITed Csound, and Pd?  The code
is either written from scratch, or completely rewritten, _but_
after careful reading of sfront, Csound, and Pd code -- and it shows.

The external in question is vex_gen, which fills Pd arrays according
to saol wavetable generators (if fed with anythings) or Csound f
statements (if fed with lists).

Of course, I would prefer Pd license, but what if in order to use that
I would have to apply for ``specific prior permission from M.I.T''?
(I do not know even, if my country is not under high-tech embargo of
any sort;-)

Krzysztof