[PD] pd 0.25 test 9

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 13 18:28:44 CET 2002

Hi all,

I've released pd 0.35 test 9 on the usual,

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html

... most of the big problems in test 8 are fixed, but some little ones
remain.

For Windows users, the default is now not even to try to open midi input,
but you can still override this with "-midiin 1" flag (put this in a shortcut
for easiest use.)  If you have MIDI input open and you close Pd's "command
prompt" window, you can hose Windows!!!  I'm going to have to try to contact
Microsoft to get some advice how to deal with this one...  that's why the
default is now not to open MIDI input.

cheers
Miller