[PD] Complete list of PD Externals?

Norbert Math math at iem.kug.ac.at
Sat Feb 16 16:40:29 CET 2002

On -1 xxx -1, Larry Troxler wrote:

> It seems to me that none of the recently announced contributions are in
> this list.
> Is it meant to be for all available externs, or only for well-tested
> stable ones?
> How do we submit an entry into the list?
>
> Larry Troxler

sorry - i have been lazy in updating the list. i shall go
through the latest postings ..

but it would help if you developers send me a mail of complain
if i forgot your work - and i am sure i forgot a lot ...

imho all externs which are "published" - ie. developers supply a
download link for - shall be in the list, nobody can definitely
decide about the stability of a piece of code.

i hate to make promises but i think i shall make an online form for
develpoers to register their work themselves.

norbert