[PD] pd 0.25 test 9

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sun Feb 17 17:15:21 CET 2002

Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:

> For Windows users, the default is now not even to try to open midi input,
> but you can still override this with "-midiin 1" flag
I found a problem with midiin under linux, I think. I use two midi in
devices normally, one for the keyboard and one for sequencer, and I start
with "-midiindev 2,23". With test9, I could not get midi input from /dev/midi22
anymore unless I select only one to use, i.e. "-midiindev 23" works.

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______