[PD] xeq documentation?

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Feb 18 12:08:55 CET 2002

hi Larry,

yes, I will eventually do that.  But I am simply too ashamed of my
html lameness!  And, I would need to include a CSS2 style file (which
causes all sorts of compatibility troubles, btw).  I do not know,
if this is a good idea, but otherwise everything should be rewritten,
also my preprocessing tools...

Krzysztof