[PD] Midi Clocks (Sync to a Oberheim Echoplex)

Art Simon simart at onebox.com
Thu Feb 21 01:05:55 CET 2002

Thanks for the quick reply.  Sorry to be thick, but I'm not quite sure
how to send the messages "byte by byte".  My old MAX manual shows a metro
object hooked up to a message box with 248 which in turn goes out midiout.
 When I tried that with pd, my echoplex didn't seem to sense the midi
clock messages.  I also tried a message box with 0xF8 (which I think
is the hexadecimal equivalent) but that didn't seem to work.

--
Art Simon
http://art.simon.tripod.com
simart at null.net