[PD] Compiling PD externals

jsf103 jsf103 at york.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 17:31:18 CET 2002

Sorry to add yet another tedious and over asked question to this mailing
list but I really need some help.  I am trying to write some pd
externals and decided to start by using the tutorial example
"Helloworld".  BUT Visual C++ WILL NOT compile it, it simply says
'UNEXPECTED END OF FILE WHILE LOOKING FOR PRECOMPILED HEADER
DIRECTIVE".  I really don't know what to do, and yes I have looked
through the archives and still found nothing.  I just need to know how
to set up Visual C++ for pd.  PLEASE help me someone!!