[PD] release of csound~ for pd

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Fri Feb 22 18:03:45 CET 2002

Orm Finnendahl hat gesagt: // Orm Finnendahl wrote:

> we finally managed to get the csound~ object for pd on linux/Unix
> wrapped up including some examples.
>
> http://icem-www.folkwang-hochschule.de/~finnendahl/pd.html
>
> Hope you like it...

You bet!

That's really nice and might bring me back to writing Csound orc/sco
pairs again. But I had to rename csound~-help.[orc|sco] to shorter
filenames, while using pd-0.35-test11. Somehow PD didn't like the
original names.

And I found, that the /tmp-pipes weren't deleted, even if I quit PD
in a regular way.

But these are minor nitpicks, otherwise csound~-PD works great.

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______