[PD] pianoroll on nt .

mark mark at junklight.com
Sun Feb 24 21:42:21 CET 2002

make sure you are exporting the function "pianoroll_setup" properly.
If you have a working library there you should be able to
find the syntax - I haven't got it here I'm on the wrong machine.

its something like:

#ifdef __C++_SYMBOL__ (find out what this is )
extern "C" {
#endif

__declspec(dllexport) setup_function()

#ifdef __C++_SYMBOL__ (find out what this is )
}
#endif

cheers

mark