[PD] [announce] flext 0.1.1 / xsample 0.2.1 / idelay 0.0.1

pix pix at test.at
Mon Feb 25 12:39:39 CET 2002

You should probably put things in /usr/local/include (or atleast
/usr/local/something) because on a lot of distributions, everything except
the ../local directories is considered the exclusive domain of
offical-distribution business..

or atleast, that's what i tend to believe :)

(and, i haven't had a look at flext yet, so maybe you should listen to
users instead)

pix.