[PD] Scripting

mark mark at junklight.com
Mon Feb 25 16:03:39 CET 2002

I know nothing about tcl plus I am not overly interested in it. So the
main advantage is that I am likely to get round to building the python
script object (and have a good idea about how to go about it - there
is a fairly straight forward API which allows you to implement python
objects in C).

So the bottom line is - if you want TCL you will have to do it yourself.

Thats not to say its not a good idea BTW

mark