[PD] Scripting

mark mark at junklight.com
Mon Feb 25 16:20:58 CET 2002

Hi,

if you have any code I would certainly be interested - I would be
using 2.2 I think (might as well start up to date). Python.org seem
to keep things upto date pretty well - or are you using a different
release?.

Good luck with CORBA - I moved our application at work to it recently
(from Java RMI). It works well but it can be pretty heavy going. Not
sure if I would want to use it with PD unless I was doing a big distributed
installation - in which case it would be ideal.

cheers

mark