[PD] pianoroll on nt .

Josh Steiner joschi at eds.org
Tue Feb 26 19:12:21 CET 2002

terrific!  thanks for doing this!  I'm seeing one bug with the piano roll
on win2k.  I can't test it under linux since there are no linux Gina
drivers so I thought I'd report it in this thread.  The piano roll
highlists the current step as it goes forwards, but if I manually back it
up it it leaves all the sliders highlighted as it goes back.

Thanks again you guys, this and the grid about are really really slick

-Josh