shell (was Re: [PD] regular expressions (symbol splitting))

_-¯-_ jdl at xdv.org
Thu Feb 28 23:47:33 CET 2002

hey apropos, shell seems to have the problem that all child processes
dont quite go away after they finish, not until pd exits as a whole.
this is nasty with high spawning frequences because you get maximum
number of open file errors.
wasnt there a fix for this already?
i think it was in all the recent versions of ggee.

Andrew (Andy) W. Schmeder about Re: [PD] regular expressions (symbol...

 |------------

 |------------

 |Simply invoke the script via PD using

 | |
 |[/home/me/pd/filename.pl $1(
 | |
 |[shell]
 | |
 |[pack s]
 | |

--
×           d           U           .           O           r           g