[PD] pd-lib at sourceforge .

Joschi joschi at eds.org
Thu Mar 7 01:23:28 CET 2002

personally, i think this project is good to have around, i'd go ahead
and update it to reflect its stalled status if you'd like.  At the very
least, its nice to have a matrix of these externs and what their current
state is.  Out of curiosity, what has happened with the externs you guys
managed to complete?  Is there any chance for them to get rolled into
the mainline PD tree?

-Josh