[PD] best windows platform for pd?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Mar 7 17:01:43 CET 2002

Here is my experience:
98SE    crappy but well supported
ME     I had horid problems, avoid it.
NT    Very solid, but sound support is weak
2000    solid, good sound support
XP        nifty features, shows promise, but still buggy. I am waiting
until at least Service pack 1

.hc

--

Hans-Christoph Steiner
http://works.steinertours.com

"Man has survived hitherto because he was to ignorant
to know how to realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize
them, he must either change them or perish."

			    	 -William Carlos Williams