[PD] parport object

Miha Tomšič miha.tomsic at guest.arnes.si
Sat Mar 9 09:34:43 CET 2002

	Hello, David!

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, david casal wrote:

> Just looking at parport.c...does this need to be compiled? Do we make our
> own makefile for it, or am I missing an obvious point here...I tried

My mistake. I should attach a Makefile I am using for all my test
externals. It's the stripped down and modified Makefile used to compile
pd's externs (or maybe I got it from some other external)...

> opening parport.pd but of course it doesn't work. Couldn't find any
> instructions on the code itself and no talk on the list about it past CK's
> post on his board at mamalala.

Well. I guess nobody bothered with it since it is quite a poor
i386-linux-o-centric design... :)

	Miha...

 - Miha Tomšič --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -