[PD] Fast line~s

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sat Mar 9 14:45:12 CET 2002

Krzysztof Czaja hat gesagt: // Krzysztof Czaja wrote:

> I do not think changing middle time interval to more then a blocksize
> would make any difference at all.  All three messages are processed at
> once, and middle one (or any number of them) is simply ignored -- all
> this is always equivalent to `0, 0.5 100'.

to make this clearer: I'm sending the three (and more) messages one after
another from a textfile object, that holds them. So it's not, that I have a
message reading [0 0, 1 1.5, ...( and that gets send directly to a line~.

But I do have a [del x] object, that bangs the textfile to put out the next
message.

Ciao,
--
                                                 __    __