[PD] music with PD

Ben Saylor bsaylor at macalester.edu
Sat Mar 9 17:38:48 CET 2002

I'm writing some music to perform for an independent project at
Macalester College.  I've been using textfile + metro objects for
sequencing and controlling Pd with a midi knob-box and a gamepad.  This
gives pretty good flexibility for live manipulation and improvisation on
structure (switching between patterns, etc).

Ben