[PD] Windows readsf~ and writesf~

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sun Mar 10 00:10:21 CET 2002

Hi list, hi Mark,

well, for those of you using Pd on windows who don't want to recompile Pd to
get readsf~ and writesf~ working I made a library (named d_soundfile.dll
corresponding to the relevant pd source file) including these two objects.
Just copy d_soundfile.dll and pthreadVC.dll to pd\bin and start pd with "-lib
path\to\d_soundfile". Documentation how to use them is already included with
Pd.

Btw. I also uploaded a windows port of Yves compressor~....

Get both at http://www.akustische-kunst.de/puredata/

Olaf

PS: I had to make some minor changes to 'my' d_soundfile.c to get it compiled
as a library so please don't mix it up with the one that comes with pd!!!!