[PD] New nVidia driver (GNU/Linux)

marco trevisani marco at ccrma.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 11 14:24:07 CET 2002

newest nnvidia driver is available in debian too (..and works well).
	marco

On  Monday, 11 March 2002 04:21:56 IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> Miha Tomšič wrote:
>> 	Hello!
>>
>> Just a short notice for the people using nVidia cards for fast OpenGL
>> graphics with pd/Gem on GNU/Linux. The new drivers (kernel/GLX) version
>> 1.0-2802 are out! I tesed them and the nasty destroy freeze is gone. For
>> me it works with 2.4.7, 2.4.17 and 2.4.18 kernels.
>>
> ah great.
> i thought i would wait for the debian-package, but if your beta-testing
> worked, i will try it right now
>

> mfg.cds.ar
> IOhannes
>

>> Take care and enjoy,
>>
>> 	Miha...
>>
>>  - Miha Tomšič --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. ---
>> SLOVENIA -

      marco trevisani   (to get the real email address take out "__")
email________________:  m__arco at ccrma.sta__nford.edu
Web________________:  http://trevisani.mine.nu
      DeMuDi -- Debian Multimedia Distribution
demudi email_________:  m__arco at dem__udi.org              demudi
web__________:  http://www.demudi.org
      Digital Arts Festivals. Calls and reports <--NEW!!
D-Festival Web______:  http://festivals.webhop.org